Monday, November 23, 2009

A Thanksgiving Feast had by little 3 year olds

On Thursday of last week, Michael and I got to go and enjoy the Thanksgiving Feast with Logan at his school. I just love this time of year to see the activities that the kids get to do in school! Although, Logan will not participate in singing in front of anyone (he is a bathroom singer), it is still so cute to see what he does do! I am trying to download the video of the prayer so you can have a glimpse of him NOT singing the prayer! LOL!
After we left his school all three of us headed to Brooke's school to eat lunch with her in the cafeteria. I just love that her school opens the lunchroom up to your entire family to eat a Thanksgiving Feast together. You can bring as many people as you like. They schedule the different grades for different days and stretch the time out to 45 minutes so you have longer with your child. They decorate the tables and you just ENJOY! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this time with the kids at their schools?
Before Logan notices Mama and Daddy!
Their feathers on their hat show what they are thankful for! "My Thomas Train, My Mama and My Daddy"His entire class around the table for lunch. Logan is the head of the table on this end.
Thank you Daddy for coming to eat with me today!
Thank you Mommy for coming to eat with me today too!
Special times together!
I did not get any pictures at Brooke's lunch and should have! Shame on Mama!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie :-)
We Love you all
Papa John and Grandma