We had a great weekend last weekend for Halloween. Although the rain was definitely in the forecast, we did not let that damper our spirits. Friday night we had our "Bye" week with football, so we had Daddy home all night! Hooray!
Saturday I decided to get some of the holiday shopping done or scope things out at least so I headed out in all the nasty rain. Had a great enjoyable day to myself. I know that sounds selfish, but I really did get to enjoy myself. I love being able to stop at any store that I may see on my way and just "Look", not feel rushed, just "look". You moms out there, have to understand what I mean! While out shopping I got a call from one of our friends and Brooke's best friends Mom who invited us over to trick -or -treat and for Brooke to spend the night with them.
Got home and got the kids ready for the night. I must say and I know I am VERY bias, but we had the cutest little Batman and Batgirl! Brooke found her costume first, then Logan decided he wanted to be Batman. I went along because I thought that would be cute together. Although, Logan almost changed his mind on my in mid-stream. He spotted a Scooby Doo costume and really wanted it, but we persuaded him back to Batman!
Saturday I decided to get some of the holiday shopping done or scope things out at least so I headed out in all the nasty rain. Had a great enjoyable day to myself. I know that sounds selfish, but I really did get to enjoy myself. I love being able to stop at any store that I may see on my way and just "Look", not feel rushed, just "look". You moms out there, have to understand what I mean! While out shopping I got a call from one of our friends and Brooke's best friends Mom who invited us over to trick -or -treat and for Brooke to spend the night with them.
Got home and got the kids ready for the night. I must say and I know I am VERY bias, but we had the cutest little Batman and Batgirl! Brooke found her costume first, then Logan decided he wanted to be Batman. I went along because I thought that would be cute together. Although, Logan almost changed his mind on my in mid-stream. He spotted a Scooby Doo costume and really wanted it, but we persuaded him back to Batman!
2 comments:
They are both so cute! Looks like you guys had a great time :)
Oh my! Those costume's are soooo cute! Love 'em!!!
Post a Comment