OK, so Friday night we won another week and getting that much closer to the playoffs. Could it get here any faster?? Just kidding, I do love football season, just not the work that is involved!
Friday night we had Youth Night, so Brooke got to walk with her cheer squad and football team around the track. Woo Hoo...it was hot! Me and Logan took to the shade by the concession stand, heehee! She had a great time at the game though and is growing up faster than I can say it. Looks like this year she wants to go down and play with her friends on the stands. This Friday especially since most of her squad was there. I did not even have to tell her to check in with me periodically, she was back up there with me about every 30 minutes to make sure I was still there. LOL! I am attempting to sit in the stands for the first time this year with the kids, so hopefully I can actually watch some football. So far so good, we only went down to play after halftime this week, but could have made it in the stands the entire time probably.
I must say that getting home at 11pm from a Friday night game and then trying to get the kids up on Saturday morning to go to Brooke's game is not a good thing. I will have to start bringing them home right after games or get a sitter. That is too much to expect out of those little ones. Although, they hang right there with us and cry when time to leave.
Saturday night Brooke was suppose to have her good friend come over and spend the night...our first spend the night experience, but her friend ended up with a fever so we let her stay at home. Then today at church I was talking with some friends of ours and they suggested Brooke come to there house tonight and spend the night with Sydney. Brooke was completely estatic to do this. I thought she would be a little scared since she recently told me that she did not want to spend the night off until she was 10! It was all because she was worried about it being too dark in someone else's house, and I had to explain to her that I would let her take a nightlight. Well, this time I told her that Mr. Mark already said that he gives the girls these cool light sticks and they love them. She was extremely excited then! I will take her later to meet them and go out to eat. We are so blessed by the friends around us!
1 comment:
Great pics! Loved going to the game and hanging out with you and the kiddos!
Post a Comment