Thursday, December 18, 2008

Programs and Parties & of course the kids shining moments!

Another busy and crazy week around! We started off last weekend in Adel to have Christmas with Papa Ray and Granny Bob. We had a great visit with them and the kids of course, had a ball. Thank you both for everything you did for us, we love you both!
On Tuesday, we had Logan's Christmas program at school and that was a little funny to say the least. I was able to get on the second row, mistake #1! It did not take him long to see us and then he froze. I think with all the lights on them and all those people sitting and even those out there standing along the walls scared him to death. He even told Michael when we went to get him from his room that he was scared. Poor fellow, he takes after me with stage fright. Hopefully, he will grow out of that.
Brooke with Papa Ray
Playing her new video game
Logan loved coloring in his new Thomas coloring book and he wanted everyone else to color with him.
Still playing, but at least she is learning something with these games! There will be some rules on timing with this thing though and she even shares with her brother great!
Both with Papa Ray
Where's Granny Bob?
There she is with both kids.
Now, Granny Bob's turn to play but she needed her glasses. Bless her heart!
Here is our frozen angel at his program.
He actually stood there picking at his angel's bow the whole time and patting his tummy like he was full! The 3 year old classes were the funniest I have ever seen. They kept me in stitches watching.
Proud Daddy!
Then on Wednesday we headed to Brooke's school for her program and party. She got to be a reindeer in the program and she loved it. They did a great job on this program and a lot of songs were sung by all the kids.
The reindeer on stage doing their main song.
Decorating their cookies in the classroom after the program.
Daddy helping make her snowman picture frame. Too cute.
Having a snowball race in the hallways.
We had Logan's party today at school, but none of the pictures were any good, so won't be sharing those today. He had a great time though and now it is nice to be out for a couple of weeks. Brooke has one more day, but tomorrow they are wearing their pajamas and having The Polar Express Day, with a special surprise with someone bringing in some bells for all the kids in the class. They will love it! I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and I am sure I will be posting more soon. I am putting some of the program videos up also.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Great pictures!

BooSheep said...

You got some great pictures from the kids last few days at school! I noticed our 2 were standing together in the Christmas program, so some of the shots I have too have them together. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!

P.S. We have been potty training this week! (and I love the Elf Yourself video...Avery loves to watch it. He always calls the "extra" elf Bob the Builder. I guess it does look a little like him!)