There He IS...
We actually did not know he was out of bed, until 10pm we turned the tv off to go to bed ourselves and when I got to the stairs I nearly jumped out of my own skin because I was not expecting to see a child laying there asleep. Since we have changed his bed into the toddler bed where he can escape now, he realized he does not like to be alone in his room at night, so every chance he can get he comes out of his room to go tee tee. Well, this time he snuck downstairs partly (just enough so he could still hear Michael and I) and when he realized we did not hear him, he took the opportunity to just lay there until we did.
That man is sacked out cold!
This is where he was suppose to be, as you see he left while reading a book! About a couple of weeks ago I had put him to bed and heard a bunch of banging around, so I went to check on him. He was laying in his bed on his stomach, legs in the air crossed over and reading a book. Laying down next to the bed were all of his books off his shelf!
No comments:
Post a Comment