Ok, I got them downloaded, so here are some of them. I took these with my new camera, but haven't read up on anything to get the quality to where I need to. I will have to get busy reading! Enjoy the pictures!

Broke down on the side of the road.

We found Daddy off one of the buses! Logan in his pj's and all excited to have daddy.

Brooke, Brodey, and Spencer got to go on the field before the team got out to start warming up. They had a ball. Logan wanted to go, but Michael was not out there yet and I did not want him out there without me or Michael.

Brooke and Brodey were tackling each other and yes, Brooke ended up crying before it was all over. I try telling her that if she is going to play like that she cannot cry!

Halie letting Logan look out onto the field.

There's daddy!

Logan is fascinated with Spencer's stroller cup holder for some reason!

Let's go RAMS!!!

Let's play some football....

Brooke getting ready to cheer them on!

I went ahead and put Logan's ski bib on. I forgot, on Monday after last week's game I called Land's End and bought him a ski bib and had it overnighted. I was so tired of him not being warm enough at these games and crying the whole time. This was a great investment and I bought the bigger size so he can wear it next year too! It did actually get pretty chilly, but not like it had been. I put him in long johns, jogging pants, long sleeve shirt (the green that clashed with his jersey, but we aren't there for a fashion statement), the ski bib and his jersey. He looked like a big marshmellow with all that on, but he was warm. The diaper change was not a fun time though, since the bib did not have snaps!

Waiting to go on the field after the game, talking with the paramedic and using his vehicle as a bench!

Logan finally getting to play on the field after the game. Camden County High School just put in this field turf this year, so it was really nice to play on and not get any grass stains. It was so damp though from the humidity during the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment