Well, this past weekend was our annual A-Day gathering with Michael's family! It was a little different this year because we were not going to get up at the crack of dawn and drive straight to Auburn to find parking places for all of us. Instead we got to go to Logan's first t-ball game that was at 9am, then drive there and meet up with everyone. Michael's parent's were gracious enough to get up a "little" (ha!) earlier to take our place in the parking spot hunt.
We got to leave a little earlier than we thought, but did not know of some construction on the way out of town, so that took an extra 45 minutes, then we did not get off on our normal exit in Auburn and decided to take the main exit with about an hour delay for that one! We got there right at time to jump on the shuttle, buy our tickets and see kick-off!
Despite the trouble getting there, we did have a great time visiting with the family and seeing the kids all get to play together. They all get along so good and love to be with each other. Brooke being the only girl has learned to get in there with them and tackle! I did tell the boys to be easy on her, but I don't think she needed that! She got kicked right before we were leaving and there was some blood in her mouth. We thought she busted a lip or something...I would not know, I saw blood and sent her to see someone else, I don't do blood as well! Come to find out, it just knocked her very loose front tooth and made it bleed. We just knew that thing would be out by now...but it is still dangling in there! She was so funny though, she just walked up to me and said, "Mommy, Joseph ACCIDENTALLY kicked me...but it was just an accident!" She wanted to make sure no one got on to him! I told her the next day, I was proud that she did not come running up tattling on him since she was playing rough too.
No comments:
Post a Comment