Brooke's main worry was losing power. She remembered last year we were without power all night when it snowed and it got pretty cold in the house. Luckily we did not lose any power this time. It flickered off one time Friday night right after they went to bed, but came back on.
We stayed out playing until dark, then I heard Logan up around 7am on Saturday, so about 7:30am I went on and got up. He was looking out the window and said, "Mommy, I think I will give up the Wii today to play in the snow!". That is a man that knows what he wants! Ha! Well, he only stayed out for about an hour and he had enough. He was complaining of toes hurting and just being cold.
Brooke and I stayed out and the neighbors were walking by, so we invited them to use our hill to sled down if they wanted. They brought over a big piece of cardboard and had a great time. Michael came out shortly to enjoy too. We were back inside by lunch though and it started melting as soon as that sun warmed up. God blessed us with a great weekend of play together. Then Brooke went to stay with a friend Saturday night and her dad had built an igloo, so that was cool for her to see. Hope you enjoy the pictures and so glad most of our family got to witness the snow in their neighborhoods too!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

No comments:
Post a Comment