Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cheerleading in full force!

Brooke started cheerleading camp two weeks ago and I am just now downloading the video of the parent's night after they learned their cheer, chant and dance routine that they will do at halftime. I thought they did really good for only having 3 days this year to learn it.

Can't wait to get some pictures from the first game at halftime. Brooke gets to be the "flyer" this year. Ok, so I did not know what that was until she explained it! They had their stunt clinic last Saturday and the little foursome that she was with on her squad did the best pyramid and she get to be the one on top standing on the girls legs with a spotter behind her. She felt so big up there, but poor thing is one of the smaller ones on the squad. They did a great pyramid though and to see her so confident standing up there was great! Too bad I forgot my camera that day. I am loosing it fast, I forgot it for the parent's night too, and had to call Michael to grab it before he left. I just can't get it together this year. Hope you enjoy.
The Cheer
The Chant
The Dance

No comments: