Monday, June 18, 2007

Last Day of VBS

Here are just a few shots that I took of the kids before we left the house Friday, the last day of VBS. We were pretty exhausted by Friday, or I know I was. I taught one of the K-5 classes and had 17 kids in there with one other teacher. We had a blast though. Brooke really enjoyed it, she wanted to go back this week. You have to be 5 years old to participate in the one at our church since there are so many kids (they have had anywhere from 400 - 900 kids in years past). Logan got to go since I was a worker and they did a different theme for the younger preschoolers. It was so cute and I am trying to get some of the pictures that they took throughout the week.
Logan got a t-shirt, but they did not do one for the Pre-K or the K-5 group this year. Brooke was so upset because she wanted a shirt. Logan's was huge on him and he kept pulling his arm out of that hole and putting in the neck hole to get it off! Their theme was "Take the Plunge"and all the other kids theme for the older ones was "Game Day Central".
He cried everyday because he did not like being cooped up in that room and they always brought the toddlers in the sanctuary while my group was in there doing the music. Once he would see me he would fall to pieces and they would have to take him out. They finally started strolling him around the church in an umbrella stroller and he was as happy as he could be!

No comments: