Thursday, March 22, 2007

Easter Egg Hunt @ the Park

We had a ball at Brooke's class Easter Egg Hunt. This year we got to go to the Walnut Grove park. Once everyone got there, we let all the kids look for the eggs (they each had 12 to look for), then we had a picnic and played on the playground. Brooke got to go home with her friend Callie afterwards to play, while me and Logan went home so he could take a nap!
Playing on the playground after the picnic and egg hunt.
Time for the picnic! They are finishing up with their cookie cake.
Brooke with her friend Callie after they found all 12 of their eggs.
I took the wagon so I could put Logan in it while they were finding eggs. I didn't want him to start grabbing everyone's eggs. He got Caty Beth to ride along too!
Caty Beth and Logan riding in the wagon.
All of Brooke's eggs had a #9 on them, so she had to look for all of the 9's (everyone had a different # to look for and there were 12 of each #). Look's like we found another one.
Most of the class, I think I cut off 4 of them.
All playing in the dirt.
She's ready to hunt, she watched them put them out!
Logan just running wild.
Brooke with some of her friends in her class before the egg hunt.
Logan with Taylor. She held on to him all morning, even when he would pull his hand away, she still would follow him around. She just loves little kids.
Brooke and Sara just swinging

Logan found two new friends from the other class.














No comments: